zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Erraticus

via Curiouser & Curiouser by Kim McCabe on 4/27/08

Just recently I found in my mailbox a wonderful surprise! Erraticus zine! Have you seen it!? You must see it because it is fabulous! It's a little magazine full of beautiful artwork put together in such a way that it gave me instant inspiration. Unfortunately all of my art supplies are packed now! But seriously! I LOVE Erraticus! It's lovely! It is put together by only ONE person!Melissa McCobb Hubbell creates this piece of joy right out of her home and prints it up on her printer. How fabulous is THAT!? And the really exciting part for me? Melissa contacted me a while back about my artwork and asked if I would mind her including it in Erraticus! So, the little piece of joy that arrived in my mailbox has two pages featuring some of my collages! Neat huh?! I'm so flattered! I think I will probably subscribe once I make it to Nova Scotia, I like it that much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog