zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sunday Secrets

 
 

via PostSecret by postsecret on 10/21/09





PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.






(via twitter)
They had a PostSecret display at Barnes and Noble. It was cool! It included instructions to send in your own secret on a postcard. @makeupforlifee





















(via email)
I'm a school photographer and will never forget the picture I took of a little girl with luekemia. This 10-year-old, came up to my camera sat down and whipped her wig off. I stood there in shock for a second. To this she responded "I want to be remembered as me. Not as the girl with the wig" 

I went home a different person that day.  I'm proud to say that picture was not airbrushed.







PostSecret Community







(via PSC)
The file name says, "Can you decode this"
It's written in Marlett font.
"Emily and Zoe are the bomb digity."



(via email)
I found a secret in a book. I loved it so much I kept it in my wallet. When my wallet was stolen I was more upset about losing someone's secret than I was about my credit cards.


(via email)
I like to think that it was my secret you found. It's okay that you lost it, maybe the person who has it now needed to see the secret more than anyone else.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog