zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sunday Secrets

via PostSecret by postsecret on 9/7/09



PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.




(via livejournal)

That's just stupid. Everyone knows God sounds like Morgan Freeman.






-----Email Message-----

This secret stuck out to me, because I am a man who was raised as a girl too. I used to be absolutely mortified of anyone finding out. But my family, friends, and even coworkers know about my past now, and they've been way more kind and supportive than I ever could have hoped. I'm not any less of a man in their eyes, either.


















(via twitter)

@jriedel08: "I visited the PostSecret art exhibit in Bridgeport. loved it. Thank you so much for finally having an exhibit in CT."




















PostSecret Community








The new PostSecret book will be on sale everywhere October 6th.
Pre-order your copy today & peek into the PostSecret Archive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog