zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Monday, May 19, 2008

Not My Small Diary #14 -The Dating Issue

via Small Press Newsroom by -AF on 5/6/08

Not My Small Diary #14 (Part 1 and 2) the dating issue. Part 1 68 digest pages, with part two a total of 138 pages of comics. Color stock paper covers with fancy ribbon string binding and attached mini comic size cover to the cover.
Delaine Derry Green has a fantastic package of comics here about true dating stories from 53 artist creators. This marks her 12th year of putting out Not My Small Diary. From the looks of this great body of work here I'm hoping she keeps it up for years to come. A very nicely designed package with comics from contibutors such as: Donna Barr, Suzanne Baumann, T. Motley, Jim Siergy, Maximum Traffic, Andrew Goldfar, Lee J. Green, Sara Gion and many many more. I read these cover to cover and was facinated with all the different stories and art styles. I love it. This is well worth $6 + $1 per set. So I give it a huge 5 out of 5 stars!
Delaine Derry Green/ 1204 Cresthill Road, Birmingham, AL 35213. delangel3@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog