zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Kerbloom straightedge letterpress zine

 
 
 
 

via Etsy Shop for artnoose on 11/18/09

$3.00
This is issue #80 of the long-running letterpress zine Ker-bloom!. This issue is about not drinking, so I kind of call it the straightedge issue. In fact, I call it xkerbloomx. Mostly, it involves me trying to figure out if I'm straightedge or not. It even includes an answer to the age-old question: "How many straightedge kids does it take to change a light bulb?" The cover stock I used was from a stack of very old analytical sorting cards.

8 pages, approx. 4"x5" folded. Letterpress printed. Numbered edition of 296.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog