zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fuego #1

 
 
 

via Blood of the Young Zine by trh_@hotmail.com (t reilly hodgson) on 11/28/09
I just got this in the mailbox. Fuego #1. This thing is just too nice for words... if you like UFO's. I know Rachel Waugh likes UFOs, so I thought I'd post it now.



And I for one really like UFO's. Fuego is put together in Barcelona by Coke Bartrina and Elena Gallen. 40 pages full of great stuff. I really don't have much else to say, this zine is beautiful.





Coke's dad was part of a team who faked UFO footage in the 70's, so he decided to go to the spot of a famous UFO sighting and use his Father's ideas to make his own images. Too fucking cool.








Toronto dude Liam Crockard got the centerfold.


Read up about Bob Lazar. He hung out with aliens at Area 51.




Some Keaton Henson goodness.



Learn more and get yours at fuegofanzine.com.

BACK HOME

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog