zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunday Secrets

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via PostSecret by noreply@blogger.com (postsecret) on 7/4/09




PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.



-----Email Message-----

I feel sorry for those who do think this was the time of their life.  They have around 60 years after this without a better time.














PostSecret Community


































-----Email Message-----

Dear Frank,

I have been an avid follower of PostSecret for many years now. When I saw the tattoo a woman got of one of the secrets--"We accept the love we think we deserve"--I knew that I wanted a PostSecret tattoo, as well.

I waited patiently every week for the secret that jumped out at me, went to PostSecret events and followed you on Twitter.

I found my PostSecret quote, and the funniest part is it was written on the envelope in which their secret was contained, and yet, the minute I read it I knew it was mine. . .





More Secrets & Stories - Follow PostSecret on Twitter.



 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog