zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

London Zine Symposium 2011

0001
0003

On Sunday I travelled up to London to attend the London Zine Symposium. I didn't take any photographs inside - it was a squeeze getting to some of the stalls let alone having room to swing a camera around! Fever Zine has some of the best photographs of the day I've seen; take a look.

Last year was good, this year was excellent; lots of great work, some amazing looking stalls and this time I had a few more friendly faces to say hello to plus a couple of unfamiliar ones who were rather lovely and an absolute pleasure to meet.

Being so dreadfully busy and hot inside I escaped after a couple of hours having forgotten to pick up one or two more zines; I did, however, buy this amazing David Lynch print (to be truthful, anything with David Lynch on it is enough to make my heart flutter) and glow-in-the-dark cat t-shirt.

(You can't see it very well but trust me, they glow!)
Add star
ShareShare with noteMark as read

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog