zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Monday, November 16, 2009

sex and men

 
 
 

via punks is hippies - the blog! by yan tree on 11/1/09
http://www.mediafire.com/?nntmwnkomxn
not a punk band zine more a political critique - about sex & men! says it all, there's about 4 booklets in this set & later on I was asked to some of the meetings...wow! I thought , at last I'm getting to the political edge of activism with these scene's...I'm really with the political elite, etc etc. actually none of my suggestions were used, i felt pretty ignored & these still seem a little confused. but I like what they are trying to discuss, even if my feelings were a little hurt ha ha ha
1980's from Leeds, Bradford & around

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog