zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Sunday, August 30, 2009

3 New Zines

 
 

via Everyone's Blog Posts - We Make Zines by incurable hippie on 8/29/09
I have three new zines ready!

You can see details and / or buy with paypal at rebelgrrlzine.co.uk or contact me on here if you are interested in trading, or just send trades (for similar) to me at
Pippa
PO Box 4663
Sheffield
S1 9FN
United Kingdom.

Basically, the three zines are:
Rebel Grrl Zine: The Survive Issue
This is a feminist zine aimed at survivors of sexual abuse and sexual violence. It is mainly aimed at women and girls, and is a 24 page A5 size zine, photocopied.

How to Write a Zine or THE ART OF PROCRASTINATION
This is ostensibly about the process of creating a zine, but is really all about procrastination - its joys and frustrations, and contains various procrastination tools and ideas within :)
This was written for the 24 hour zine project. It is a 24 page A6 zine, photocopied.

50:50 Zine #1
Double sided A4 page, 50 things I love on one side, 50 things I hate on the other. Simple as!

Photos to follow when I find my USB cable.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog