zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Saturday, June 27, 2009

busy busy busy

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via dangerous compassions by Laura-Marie on 6/27/09

I've been so busy taking care of home stuff and getting ready for trips. Yesterday I shopped till I dropped but still didn't find a dress for the wedding. Maybe a shirt-skirt combo I've got will work--need to have Erik take a picture and email it to my mom.

Yesterday I copied functionally ill #5 and already have about 50 ready to go. I bound quickly. But I still have more to take care of today.

It's supposed to hit 104 here for the next three days. Tomorrow and Monday in Yosemite it's supposed to be nearly as hot. I don't know how we're going to be able to function outdoors. I guess pouring water over our heads will help. Dang, I forgot to buy sunscreen.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog