zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Sunday, March 28, 2010

One-Year Subscription to Ker-bloom letterpress zine

via Etsy Shop for artnoose on 2/27/10

$20.00
This is good for one year subscription to the letterpress printed zine Ker-bloom!, which comes out 6 times a year. No more will you have to check my site for the newest issue--- each issue will be mailed directly to your mailbox. In addition, sometimes I include fun little things in with subscription mailings.

I have been printing Ker-bloom! since the summer of 1996, every two months without fail. Check my Etsy shop for back issues and special sets.

There is no additional shipping cost for people in the US. A small amount is automatically added to international orders to defray the additional mailing cost for everyone outside the US.

Note: The photographs accompanying this listing show my tables at recent zine fairs. They are not, however, images of exactly what you'll get, since I haven't even made the zines you'll be receiving. To see more of what my zines look like, check out the rest of my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog