zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kerbloom 72 letterpress zine


$3.00
This is the twelfth anniversary issue of my letterpress printed zine Ker-bloom!. Yep, I have been printing it every other month for twelve solid years.

This issue is about how I wrote an issue of my zine and then at the last minute decided I couldn't print it. So, I wrote another one. Self-referential, yes. It does discuss the finer points of what a person can ethically write about. When is it okay to write about other people, and when isn't it?

The cover is a beautiful recycled green cardstock with letterpress in green and a tandem bike image in orange. The interior text is printed in black, with a secret message printed in yellow underneath.

4.25"x5.5"; 8 pages; numbered edition of 296

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog