zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Looking for distro submissions :)

 
 

via Everyone's Blog Posts - We Make Zines by Saling Pusa (I Am) on 3/22/10

Hello hello!

So things are finally starting to fall into place, and the distro is now OFFICIALLY open and working. [YES! you can order/buy my zines from there now :)]
But as you may see, if you visit the site, i am still working on building the catalogue. so i am calling on everyone to please submit for distro consideration. I am a little more inclined to like litzines, perzines and artzines, but know that I will consider and be more than willing to carry any zine that has been carefully and thoughtfully made and/or has something awesome to say.

i am also looking for novelty items like pins, stationary, stickers, music for download, artworks and little crafts.


you may also read the FAQs or email me at i_reply@live.com if you have any other questions.

Send your zine submissions to:
Salingpusa Distro
PO box 364
Brownsville TX
78522 USA

I try to check my box once a week, but please do be patient if i take a while. I'll certainly send you an email as soon as I receive it though. :)


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog