zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kerbloom letterpress instant collection bonanza

 
 

via Etsy Shop for artnoose on 3/15/10

$150.00
Upon request by some bibliophiles, I created a collection of issues of my letterpress printed zine spanning through the zine's first nine years, with only a few issues missing, ones in which even I don't have any extra copies whatsoever.

Here is a chance for you to get an instant collection of back issues in one fell swoop. I made five of these sets and this is the only one left. Seriously with several of the issues in this collection you'll be getting the last copy I have besides the one copy of each I keep for myself.

Issues in this collection: 1-6, 9, 11-19, 21-24, 26, 28-32, 34-49, 51, 53-54.

The set comes wrapped in kraft paper with a gold bow. Think of it as a birthday present to yourself.

International buyers: I will ship this First Class International. You are responsible for any customs fees your postal system charges.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog