zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Five comic perzines

 
 
 

via Etsy Shop for artnoose on 2/26/10

$7.00
Over the course of a few years, I made five comic zines, all about friends.

Two zines are about bike trips that I took; one is about how all of my friends have hidden super powers; one details a large conflict that happened in my personal life; and one illustrates a dream I had about a friend who had passed away.

I don't have many left of these, and once they're gone I'm not going to make any more, even though they are xerox zines. The large comic zine about my bike trip down the Pacific Coast in particular is the gem of this collection; I think it's worth picking this up just to get that zine. I rode my bike for 12 days straight and drew maps and cartoons of everything my friend and I did along the way.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog