zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunday Secrets

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via PostSecret by postsecret on 8/25/09




PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.









-----Email Message-----
I googled my ex and discovered that he got 23 years in jail.









-----Email Message-----

I spent years feeling like this, wondering if each new place I went would be the home I was looking for.  Then I realized that "home" is not something the universe is supposed to give me, a magical place where I'll suddenly feel I belong.  It's a commitment I make to a place and to a community.  I found a place that didn't feel like home at first, but I decided to make it my home.  Every day that I spend here strengthens my commitment.  Every day it becomes a little more like "home".






PostSecret Community







-----Email Message-----

You should tell this person directly. 13 months ago I quit crystal meth cold turkey after a couple years of using. None of my friends or family have said anything like this to me. I still think about it every day and wonder if it would be easier to just go back. I wish someone would say this to me.


(via Twitter)
(for the person who sent the email about meth) maybe it was for you


-----Email Message-----
After looking at the Secret about Meth and the email following it, I wrote my Dad an email telling him how proud I am of his most recent accomplishments... He just quit meth after doing it for about 16-18 years and is trying to reclaim his life.




-----Email Message-----

I believe the graph axes were labeled opposite. Maybe this was an unintentional sign that the person will think or feel younger as they get older and encounter the most chances they've ever had.





mom, i have seen what that job has done to you. i've never seen you so stressed and depressed in my life. honestly, if you went there with a gun, i wouldn't blame you. sometimes, the way you come home so sad, i want to go do it myself.

how about we don't give them the integrity of dying by our hands? how about we just forget them? come on, mom. let's do it. let's move to new york. i know this is all you've been waiting for; for me to say something.

you don't have to put up with their bullshit anymore.

it's ok, mom. i'm ready to go.






-----Email Message-----

Hi - I'm a doctor, and you'd be suprised the number of people who suffer this complaint. It's called 'Palmar Hyperhydrosis', and is easily treatable. You can get cheap roll-on deodorants, which consist of aluminium chloride, the active ingredient in deodorant.

You do't need a prescription, it's available over the counter. I've advised many of my patients to give it a try, most with resounding success and bone-dry palms days later! Give it a shot!












PostSecret on Facebook




Pre-order your copy of the new book today and thanks for supporting PostSecret.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

1 comment:

  1. mesothelioma support and information!
    [url=http://www.mesothelioma-support.org/]asbestos lawyer mesothelioma[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog