zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Here. In My Head now available to buy or trade!

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via Zine Writers Guild by Catherine on 8/23/09

Hey everybody,

Just to let you know, issues #1 and #2 of my feminist perzine, Here. In My Head, are available to buy or trade!

#1 features written pieces about not shaving, the ongoing need for feminism in university, body image, being questioned for writing strong feminist lyrics, and my experiences joining the university's Songwriting Society.

#2 features introspective pieces about my musical and creative development from childhood, anger and betrayal, drunken thoughts on sexist jokes, and insecurities caused by a sexist magazine article.

Both issues are available for 50p a pop; I'm also happy to trade for other zines or for mix CDs (as long as you give me the track listing first). I only accept concealed British money for purchases.

Leave me a comment if you're interested!

x

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog