zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

you and me 2

 

via punks is hippies - the blog! by yan tree on 9/1/09

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jewdntn5znt/you and me 2.zip

you and me #2 is an excellent zine with a great 'feeling' . After being out of the scene for a few years (art college) I found this and a few other zines a brilliant way to found out whats been happening & such stuff! I was inspired to ask cover artist Claudio to send me some art work for my 'unfinished...(not even started)' lost dreams #5 zine...which she did, still got it somewhere. Bands, articles, stories, artwork, info on sex, readers contributions - its got loads of info inside!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog