zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Epitaph for my Heart #6

via tiny paper hearts by tinypaperhearts on 9/26/09

It's amazing what a zine fair deadline can do for your word count. Another T.I.N.A., another Epitaph for my Heart: a survival guide to being social.

Epitaph for my Heart #6

A5, 20 pages, b/w

This issue was several months in the making and is mainly the product of several embarrassing incidents I was involved in earlier this year that I thought could have some possible pedagogical function. That is to say, once again you might be able to learn from my social blunders. So #6 includes a discussion on the likely/unlikely social ramifications of casual profanity, the ethics and logistics of Facebook stalking, a little guide on how [or why] not to be intimidated by other people and a special A3 centrefold which is my own personal 'Not That Social' flowchart designed to help you predict the trajectory of your garden-variety night out on the town.

Epitaph for my Heart #6 will be available [along with all our other zines] at the T.I.N.A./NYWF Sunday Fair on October 4th after which I'll put it online at our Etsy.

If you want to trade, please do! Send trades to:

PO Box 392                                                                                                                                                                                                          Newtown NSW 2042                                                                                                                                                                                      Australia!

x panda

Posted in Zines Tagged: amanda panda, epitaph for my heart, Tiny Paper Hearts, Zines

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog