zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Friday, September 25, 2009

Emilie Boudet's trip to India [1]

 
 
 

via Pikaland - Article by Amy on 9/17/09

It's almost that time of the year again – the time when I get extreme wanderlust. I'm not sure if it's the combination of throngs of people packing their bags for the very long weekend ahead (a big national holiday is here this week), or that I keep hearing people going off to some exotic destination (and if you'll listen really carefully, you could hear me at the background begging for them to take me along.)

Either way, I wish more people could bring back sketchbooks filled with tales of their travels, like the what Emilie Boudet did for her trip to India.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog