zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Friday, September 18, 2009

Scatter Gram No. 4

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via Everyone's Blog Posts - We Make Zines by andreajean on 9/15/09
I finished and/or printed three new zines this week! Scatter Gram No. 4 is the latest of my library school journal zines. 'Ciuschidda' is a one shot quarter-size zine that tells the story of my grandpa's nickname for me, and how I found out what it meant years after he died. And Winsome & Wise is a cut-n-paste perzine that's hopefully the start of something I'll continue for a while. They are all available in my etsy shop, http://welshrabbit.etsy.com.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog