zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Monday, June 15, 2009

NEW ART ZINE!!!

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 





Hey everyone!

I made a zine out of the latest journal I finished. It is art heavy. Super interesting. limited edition of 19. All of them are signed and numbered.

This is the etsy listing
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24744168

If you don't want to buy it via etsy. Send me 7 bucks via paypal to ladypajama(at)gmail.com.

Or send me 6 dollars concealed cash to

ladypajama
po box 9354
missoula, mt 59807


I am not doing trades on this one. because it is limited edition. But I always do trades with the back issues of my zine BLAH BlaH Blah.

Thanks for looking!!!!

love you all,
ladypajama

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog