zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Return of the Jedi

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via FOUND Magazine on 6/11/09

I found this on my windshield in Oklahoma City on May 25, 1983 and have kept it ever since. Why do I remember that date so clearly? It was because it was opening day for the film "Return of the Jedi" and my best friend Richard Hall and I traveled 108 miles to see it. As we came out of the theatre at the end of the show that is when it was found under my wiper blade. And yes...my car battery was dead. This proves that the force was out to lunch when I needed it the most. Or maybe, as crazy as it sounds, it does not exist. What a let down. George Lucas, I blame you. *Sniff*

Return of the Jedi


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog