zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Vaccum Grievance. Check it out.



 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via Arrived On Scene! by Randy 322 on 5/26/08

vaccumSo my brother along with his friend Matt have put thier writing caps on and put together a collection of some literary works in a zine.

I picked up a copy and took a look, this is an awesome short read.  A handful of small poems that go deeper than the pages that hold them.  Can't wait for the next zine to be released.  You can get your copy at The World Is Not Ready.  Go and pick one up quick as there are limited quantities available at this time,  nor is there any news of a 2nd print.

Who knows, maybe if I get to be so lucky you will see some of my creative side come out in one of my brothers future zines.  LOL!  I will write a Haiku (I am good at those).


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog