zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sunday Secrets

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via PostSecret by noreply@blogger.com (postsecret) on 5/23/09




PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.














-----Email Message-----
The hardest part for me wasn't reading the secret as I was writing it. It was seeing it after it had been posted on the site. The truth made my stomach churn. But now I feel ready to start taking steps to change.






-----Email Message-----
. . . Making a cake with a Pink hand mixer just isn't the same without her.








-----Email Message-----
My lifechanging redhead.



See more secrets. Follow PostSecret on Twitter.




PostSecret Community



-----Email Message-----
I like to sit in the exit row with hopes that if something happens... I'll be the first one off the plane. 




-----Email Message-----
I'm a 25 year old that still pees in the bed, and I had an ex-boyfriend who would get turned on by it. That should have been the first sign to run the other way...


















 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog