zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Secrets (New Secrets @10AM EST)

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via PostSecret by noreply@blogger.com (postsecret) on 6/6/09




PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people
mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard.



-----Email Message-----
My boyfriend of 4 years plays in the NHL, and he still won't tell me what happens in the locker room after a game.











-----Email Message-----
After the election, I started praying everyday for Barak Obama's safety.
I asked God to bless Obama, and then I prayed for my family.
I thought, who's more important than Obama?
Then I got cancer.
I have two daughters who already lost their father.
Still, I'm glad Obama is safe.


-----Email Message-----
Now I pray for your safety






















-----Email Message-----
I have faith in our generation because of you. Because if you and I are doing the same thing and have the same concerns and hope for more from our generation, then others do too. And that helps me sleep at night.


PostSecret Community









-----Email Message-----
i have already accepted life is a suffering. still no change. it seems to get worse. now what??





See more secrets. Follow PostSecret on Twitter.






(secret on back of card) "I wish I had the courage to scream at the people in my life who feign compassion."






 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog