zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Monday, June 15, 2009

Plaid Skirts & Converse Issue #1 x-posted (sorry)

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via Zine Writers Guild by typewritten girl on 5/21/09

Hi there, you might know me from my zine Ephemera. Well, I've just come out with the first issue of my new perzine, Plaid Skirts & Converse. This issue is on my experience doing NaNoWriMo last year and it's available at my Etsy shop or you can Paypal $3.50 to quinn @ tmbg.org or send money or a trade to

Plaid Skirts & Converse
PO Box 95974
Seattle, WA 98145-2974

I know I owe a couple of you trades and I'll be sending those out today. You can also add us on Myspace!

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog