zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fist Full of Comics

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 


My homie Owen finally popped around to drop off my contributor copies of Fist Full of Comics. Now I will plug it. He's re-released a 2nd volume after the first helmed by Sarah Milne & Dan McGuiness died in the arse. Volume 2 is a little slicker looking. & He's printed some of the reviews for comic things I've posted here, and some drawing I did for a narrative corpse comic is in issue 2. I had completely forgotten about that. Full details for #1#2, with cover pics have already been posted by Owen. I encourage you to pick up these from Pulp Fiction Comics or mail order, it's a good looking anthology series & I'll hopefully be contributing a bit more for the next issue.

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog