zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Let's Hung Out Together

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via FOUND Magazine on 6/10/09

I found this on my friend's fridge. Her housemate found it six years ago in a university dining hall. I love the contrast between the photo and the effort-filled attempt at reaching out to people. I can just see this guy painstakingly making all the little tear-off tabs with all his info. It looks like many folks were interested- hopefully he made many friends out of his post! I also love that her roommate has been carrying this around for six years, knowing how special it is, just waiting for a motivated person with a scanner to share it with y'all.

Let's Hung Out Together


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog