zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Friday, June 13, 2008

Sandusky Review Vol. I.

 
 

via PrettyFakes by gorjus on 6/2/08



I finally imaged the first volume of the Sandusky Review. It's chock full of some of my favorite comics strips and stories about the Commodore 64, Metallica, turning 30, and indy rock romance and heartbreak.

The physical artifact comes with a one-of-a-kind gorjus Polaroid on the cover and is available for $5 postpaid, well-concealed cash or stamps welcome. Write me at gorjus.prettyfakes@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy. First, grab this digital version and read it up!

Sandusky Review Vol. I (1.79 meg).

You can also download the second and third Sandusky Reviews. Or, order all three for only $10!

The Sandusky Review vol. I is under a Creative Commons license.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog