zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Midnight Fiction presents: Bug Infested Comics

via Small Press Newsroom by -AF on 2/12/08

Midnight Fiction presents: Bug Infested Comics #5. $2.00, all color! 8 page mini-comic (counting covers, which are comics actually.) Well I just read this and it seems to be a bug infested humor comic by the likes of Bob Vojtko and Richard Krause. (I lost the letter if there was one with this, sorry, I think.)
A great little mini-comic made that much funnier and betterer (not a real word) by the likes of color! Great job guys! Makes me wish you'd sent issues 1-5 instead of just this tasty tid-bit. Though some will feel that $2 is way too much for a mini-comic, I say thee nay! I know color costs real bucks and think of all the extra time it took to color these fine pages.....so I say it is worth every penny!
Get yours at: http://www.midnightfiction.com/ or send some cash or coin to: Richard Krauss #293, 6327C SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97239. (And I'm not giving this 4 stars just because one of these guys has been in one of my anthologies! No! Or because one of them reviewed one of my books once. No! Stricktly based on the humor, art, production, and coloring.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog