zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kerbloom 76 letterpress zine

Kerbloom 76 letterpress zine
from Etsy Shop for artnoose

$3.00
This is issue #76 of my letterpress printed zine Ker-bloom!. In it, I revisit a bike trip I took a few years ago down the Pacific Coast with my friend Scott. I have been having a really hard time in my personal life recently, and so has Scott although on the other side of the continent. I decided to write Scott a letter in the form of hand-set type, printed on a letterpress.

If you are having a hard time and/or have a good friend who is having a hard time, you might find some reassuring words in this zine. You're not alone, and neither is your friend.

4.25"x 5.5", 8 pages, numbered edition of 296.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog