zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

durable goods 25

 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via Laura-Marie's zine reviews by noreply@blogger.com (Laura-Marie) on 9/20/11


I got a stack of durable goods when my friend W sent me those 50 or so zines in the mail. This one was my favorite. It's a micro-zine, just one piece of paper folded up, and it's a poetry zine. So short, like blink and you miss it. But I like it that way. The star of this issue is "This Dream is Not About You" by Dan Wilcox. It's so real and right. And it's short, and I feel like I can't quote from it because you need the whole thing. But it's surprising and I love it.

http://durablegoodsmicrozine.blogspot.com/

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog