zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Friday, March 20, 2009

Here Comes Madness



 
 

Sent to you by Jack via Google Reader:

 
 

via file under other by shannon.smith@cgi.com (Shannon Smith) on 2/19/09


There is probably a correct term for the kind of comics Michael Kupperman makes but I just call them "crazy ass comics". It's one of my favorite genres and Kupperman is one of the best.  (Go ahead and ask me who my other favorites are.  I'd love to tell you all about them.) Here Comes Madness is his new blog where he is posting a lot of great comics and other funny stuff. As I've said before, I like blogs for webcomics because all I have to do is move my scrolly thing and I don't have to use any hand eye co-ordination to click an arrow. The comics are shoot-coffee-out-your-nose funny so go bookmark it now and thank God you can still get this kind of stuff for free. (Well, ya know, minus the cost of computer, introwebnet access, electricity etc.)

Your best pal ever,
Shannon Smith

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog