zine, [zeen] noun. 1. abbr. of fanzine; 2. any amateurly-published periodical. Oxford Reference

..

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Daniel Peralta

My name is Daniel Peralta, and I am currently a student living in a small, dusty town in Tennessee.

Writing, creating, and music are my passions, and getting into the zine and creative world for me has been life-changing. I enjoy Pop Culture, and my favorite music artist is Lorde.

When reading and reviewing zines, I am pretty much open to anything! My favorites include gripping flash-fiction and art zines, as well as any kinds of poetry. However, I am open to anything, like I said!

I run an Etsy shop called MidnightPrintsCo. You can also find me on Twitter and Instagram  @danielp_ph :D

You can send any submissions you wish to:

Daniel Peralta
P.O. Box 1215
Pulaski, TN 38478

Please contact me at danielsvperalta (at) g mail (dot) com if you have any questions! I ask that you please also include a little page about yourself and the zine, as well, and I will try to have a review of it as soon as I can!

I am so excited to be here! Thank you for taking the time to read! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog